Tina C. Bennet and Beth A. Lockhart
- Over 20 years of combined family law experience
- Trial experience in local, state and federal courts
- Accessible day, night and weekends
- You always work with an attorney
Bennet and Lockhart
Complete and dedicated attention for your family law matter.1-877-234-7821 410 NE Canal St. Canastota, NY 13032
Divorce is more than just the legal dissolution of a marriage. For many families, divorce means the division of property and debts, division of time with the children, and new financial commitments. The issues that accompany the decision to divorce are difficult, legally and emotionally. It’s for this reason that it is very important to work with a highly skilled lawyer who understands what you may be going through and who focuses on family law.
With a combined experience of 20+ years Tina Bennet and Beth Lockhart, have specialized in helping people with some of the most difficult decisions and struggles of their lives. Their practice is dedicated to working with their clients to achieve agreements on difficult family issues, such as custody and support. They work closely with their clients, and their family members, to craft agreements that address their particular circumstances. Every family is different. Tina Bennet and Beth Lockhart work hard to understand the specific needs of https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/viagra-en-pharmacie/ each of their clients to design a plan that will help them achieve their goals, and that will stand the test of time. No matter what your family situation is they can help.
In addition, men who are going through a divorce can become quickly aware that the playing field is not level. It is for this reason that at Bennet and Lockhart they have a strong understanding and knowledge as “father’s rights” attorneys.
Some of the types of injury cases they handle include, but are not limited to:
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Support
- Modification and Enforcement
- Domestic Violence
- Spousal Support
- Pre-Nuptial and Post- Nuptial Agreements
- Father’s Rights
Do not hesitate to contact any longer call today to request a consultation. 1-877-234-7821.
- Juris Doctor, City University of New York School of Law at Queens College, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, Florida Atlantic University, 1997
- Juris Doctor, Albany Law School, 2006 (Albany Law School Domestic Violence Clinic, 2004-2005, While in her second and third year of law school Beth had the opportunity to litigate cases under Judge Anthony V. Cardona.)
- Bachelor of Arts, LeMoyne College, 2002
- NYS Bar
- NYS Bar
- Massachusetts Bar November 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oswego Bar Association
- Attorney for the Child 4th Department
- Member of the Surrogate Decision Making Committee Panel 2007-Present
- Attorney represents Unemployment Claimants for UI claims