Nicholas A. Passalacqua
- 24/7 Availability
- Attorney Passalacqua handles your case personally
- Specifically skilled in DWI law.
Nicholas A. Passalacqua, Esq.
Trusted experience. Proven results.587 achaten-suisse.com Main Street, Suite 101, New York Mills, New York 13417
Attorney Nicholas A. Passalacqua, Esq. understands that a DWI charge can be a devastating event in one’s life that could lead to loss of license, jail, a criminal record and heavy fines. That’s why Nicholas A. Passalacqua, Esq. understands all of the ways to properly defend a DWI charge. He is one of the few attorneys in Oneida County who has taken DWI cases to trial and it’s this sort of experience coupled with his passion that regards him as the attorney to turn to when facing a DWI charge. He has represented his clients in State and in Federal Court and whether you are charged in Utica, Rome, Whitesboro, Verona or anywhere in Oneida County attorney Nicholas A. Passalacqua, Esq. will be there by your side ensuring that your case is handled with the utmost importance.
There is an initial FREE CONSULTATION and delaying to call Nicholas A. Passalacqua, Esq. can impede the successful outcome of your case. It is of the highest importance that you call right away and it doesn’t matter if it’s during the day, night or even amidst the weekend. What you’ll gain when you call is a strong confidence in the manner in which your case will be handled and of course peace of mind.
Some of the types of cases handled include, but are not limited to:
- DWI (Misdemeanor and Felony)
- Aggravated DWI-Child in Vehicle (Leandra’s Law)
- Refusal to take Chemical Test
- DMV Refusal Hearing
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operator (AUO)
- Traffic Tickets
- Undergraduate School: Sacred Heart University - B.S., 2007) Michigan State University College of Law - J.D., 2010 Year
- Admitted: 2011
- New York
- American Bar Association, NYSBA, Madison County Bar Association
- Associate, Getnick, Livingston, Atkinson & Priore, LLP, Utica NY (Sept. 2010 – Dec. 2012)
- Intern, Wayne County District Attorney’s Office, Detroit, MI (Summer 2009)
- Clerk, Hon. Bernadette T. Clark, Justice to The New York State Supreme Court, Utica, NY (Summer 2008)
- Certificates: Certificate in Criminal Law;
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy from the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute;
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker