Laura Harris-Courage, Esq.
- Laura is the ONLY Certified Bankruptcy Attorney in the Central New York region
- She has helped tens of thousands of people achieve debt relief
- Offices throughout Upstate NY
225 Greenfield Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088
One Call can SAVE YOU
Laura M. Harris-Courage has helped thousands of people battling unmanageable debt. She is dedicated to ending clients’ anxiety and providing them with a fresh start. With more than 20 years of experience, including several years working for the “other side,” Laura Harris Courage is a seasoned bankruptcy litigator who knows how to put the system to work on behalf of her clients.
Laura Harris Courage has had Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Certifications* from the American Board of Certifications since 1995. She is the only certified bankruptcy attorney in the region. She is admitted to practice in all New York state and federal courts, Utah state and federal courts and Massachusetts state courts.
She obtained her Juris Doctor in 1984 from the University Of Utah College Of Law, where she graduated third in her class, was a member of the Order of the Coif, was a William H. Leary Scholar and a Utah Law Review staff member. She earned her BA in art and economics in 1979 from Brigham Young University, graduating magna cum laude and with high honors. In 1980-81 she was an LDS Missionary in Norway.
She has been a trustee and is a member of the Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association, and a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and Utah and New York Bar Associations.
As a mother of four, Laura Harris-Courage has the compassion and determination to do what it takes to get clients a fresh start.
Whether you are struggling financially because you were laid off or demoted, had a judgment entered against you, were stuck with a spouse’s debt, lost property to creditors or are simply maxed out on credit and just can’t pay, you owe it to yourself to call our office for a free phone consultation.
“Our policy is to provide personal, one-on-one service, throughout the entire debt relief process. Your calls and questions are our primary concern and your comfort during the process is our mission.”
Laura Harris-Courage, Esq.
Call Laura or fill out her form today for a free consultation. 1-877-234-7821 – 24 Hours
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1979
- University of Utah, J.D., 1984
Associations / Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- New York, U.S. District Court, Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- 1984, Utah, U.S. District Court, District of Utah and U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit