John P. Wegerski Jr., Esq.
- Over 35 years experience in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases
- Trial experience in local, state and federal courts
- Accessible day, night and weekends
- You always work with an attorney
The Wegerski Law Firm
9663 Brewerton Rd.
Brewerton, NY 13029-0590
Our entire firm is here to help you through your Personal Injury matter
Attorney John P. Wegerski Jr. has been practicing personal injury law for over 35 years. He and the team he leads have a strong dedication and focus in this category of law which makes The Wegerski Law Firm the foremost choice for your personal injury matter.
At The Wegerski Law Firm, it is their goal to help people who have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence
or intentional misconduct. They understand that most people simply do not have the time or resources to go up against insurance companies or other large corporations in handling their injury claims.
The Wegerski Law Firm is committed to maximizing your compensation after an accident or injury.
Some of the types of injury cases they handle include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Boating and other Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dangerous & Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Mediation & Arbitration Services
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
And at The Wegerski
Law Firm there is NO FEE unless they WIN your personal injury claim!
Do not hesitate to contact any longer call today for a free consultation. 1-877-234-7821.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member/President: American Board of Trial Advocates, Syracuse Chapter, 2008
- Mediator: United States District Court Northern District of New York
- Member: New York State Academy of Trail Lawyers
- Member: New York State Bar Association
- Member: Oswego County Bar Association
- Member: Onondaga County Bar Association
- Member: Oneida Lake Association
- Honors: Moot Court Board
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2004