Jean A. Brown, Esq.
- Over 15 years experience in Family and Divorce Law
- Trial experience in local, state and federal courts
- Accessible day, night and weekends
- You always work with an attorney
The Law Office of Jean A. Brown
110 W 2nd St,
Oswego, NY 13126
Complete and personal attention for your family matter
Attorney Jean A. Brown has been practicing family law for over 15 years. She understands that as a family lawyer it is a critical part of her job to help her clients make sound, informed decisions as they go through divorce and related family law issues.
Jean will work hard to http://www.cialisgeneriquefr24.com/comment-commander-du-cialis-internet/ https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/generique-du-viagra-prix/ make sure you understand your goals through your divorce. Then, with you, she will formulate an effective strategy to reach those objectives and this way, it will ease your transition into post-divorce life.
If you have children, this team approach enables you to https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/prix-du-viagra-en-pharmacie/ help you protect your child from the stress of divorce while helping you shape a positive future for your family.
Some of the types of family law cases Jean A. Brown handles, but are not limited to:
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Support
- Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence
- Divorce Modification and Enforcement
- Attorney for Child
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
Do not hesitate to contact any longer call today for a free consultation. 1-877-234-7821.
- The State University of New York Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York J.D., 1997
- The State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, New York, 1994
- Member: New York State Bar Association
- Member: Oswego County Bar Association
- New York, 1998