Gina Marie DePrima, Esq.
- A complete dedication to Family and Matrimonial Law
- Trial experience in local and state courts
- Gina Marie DePrima personally handles all aspects of your case
Law Firm of Gina Marie DePrima
“My commitment is to you, the client. My promise is to deliver, honest, efficient and dependable legal service.”1-877-234-7821 70 Niagara St. Buffalo, NY 14202
Gina Marie DePrima is an attorney who is dedicated to family and matrimonial law. Her passion for law and her extensive knowledge of law is what allows her to be one of Erie County’s most sought after attorneys. The compassion that she demonstrates for her clients on a daily basis is what sets her apart from other attorneys in the area.
When you hire Gina Marie DePrima you gain more than just a talented lawyer. You gain a strong advocate who cares as much about the outcome of your case as you do. Gina we will pursue every legal option available in search of the results you deserve.
Do not hesitate to contact Attorney Gina Marie DePrima any longer call today for a free consultation. 1-877-234-7821.
Education and Admission
- Cum Laude graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Law
- Master's Degree in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Niagara University
Memberships and Associations:
- Psi Chi, The National Honor Society in Psychology
- Member of the WNY Collaborative Law Group
- Mediator for the Center for Dispute Resolution and Justice
- Former President of the Women Lawyers of Western New York
- Member of the Erie County Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Defender's Association
- Practice & Procedure in Family Court Committee and the Matrimonial Committee
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Robert J. Connelly Award for excellence in trial technique
- In 2010, Ms. Gina Marie DePrima was awarded "The Empire State Counsel" from the NYS bar association for outstanding contribution in performing 50 or more hours of pro bono legal services