Gerald H. Taylor
- 24/7 Availability
- Attorney Taylor handles your case personally
- 30 years of personalized service experience
Taylor and Miller LLP
Trusted experience. Proven results.133 S Peterboro St.
Canastota, 1371, NY 13202 1-877-234-7821
Since 1985 attorney Gerald H. Taylor has been working in private practice with a focus on criminal law and vehicle traffic law matters that include trials. It is his 30 years of superior defense work that has lead him to become one of the most sought after DWI attorneys in Central New York.
A DWI charge in Madison County is not to be taken lightly; significant jail time, loss of driver’s license and a criminal record are all part of the conviction of a first time DWI. Whether the charge is in the city of Oneida, Canastota, Hamilton or anywhere else within Madison County attorney Taylor has been there and has the specific knowledge in that court to does breast size matter? best help you.
When you call Gerald you will find a true advocate who cares about what has happened to you and wants to listen to your side of the story. Details matter with a DWI charge and getting what you experienced along with certain details of who you are (medications and or lifestyle habits) will help him understand, develop and articulate your best defense.
Call right now to schedule a FREE consultation with attorney Gerald H. Taylor 1-877-234-7821
Some of the types of cases handled include, but are not limited to:
- Speeding Tickets
- Traffic Tickets
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (AUO)
- Administrative Hearing (DMV license)
- Undergraduate School: Saint Bonaventure ’73 - Bachelors of Business Administration
- Masters Degree: University of Rhode Island ’80 - Master of Marine Affairs
- Law School: Syracuse University College of Law ’84 – Juris Doctor. Year Admitted: 1985
- New York
- NYSBA, Madison County Bar Association