Donald Singer, Esq.
- Former Chief of the Greenburgh Police Department
- Experienced DWI lawyer
- Donald Singer will personally handle your case
The Donald Lee Singer Attorney and Counselor at Law
Completely dedicated to your case1-877-234-7821 74 Cornwood Rd. Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
A Westchester DWI can be tough. Loss of driving privileges, heavy fines, jail time and a criminal record are all great possibilities if your DWI charge is mishandled. Working with attorney Donald Singer ensures that your case will be treated with the utmost care and concern by an experienced and very highly skilled DWI Lawyer.
Attorney Donald Singer’s life is full of military and civilian accomplishments. In civilian life, General Singer was Chief of the Greenburgh – New York Police Department, the largest town police force in Westchester County where he served for over 32 years as patrolman, sergeant, lieutenant, Captain and was Chief for over 17 ½ years. He holds an A.A.S. degree in police science, from Westchester Community College, a B.A. in Criminal Justice from Mercy College, an M.A. in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) Degree from Pace University School of Law. He is on the board of directors of the National Council on Alcoholism & Substance Abuse.
Attorney Donald Singer is a practicing attorney in both civil and criminal law. He is admitted to practice before all State Courts in the State of New York and the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of the United States District Courts. He has represented defendants before a Military General Court Martial at the United States Military Academy at West Point and presided over military administrative hearings for soldiers charged with drug offenses. He also has tried cases in State, County and local as well as Federal Courts and practiced before the Federal Aviation Agency and National Transportation Safety Board in the area of aviation law. He was a hearing officer for New York State Board of Equalization and Assessment.
Do not hesitate and contact Attorney Donald Singer for a FREE CONSULTATION. Call 1-877-234-7821
- Juris Doctor; Pace University School of Law
- M.A; Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York
- B.A.; Criminal Justice of from Mercy College
- A.A.S.; Degree in Police Science from Westchester Community College
- He is the recipient of the Mercy College Trustees Medal as was honored by Westchester Community College for his service to the College & Community. He is on the Board of Directors of the National Council on Alcoholism & Substance Abuse
- He is a commercial pilot with over 2,000 hours as pilot in command and in 2009 the United States Federal Aviation Administration awarded him the WRIGHT BROTHERS MASTER PILOTS AWARD for over 50 continuous years as an active commercial pilot.
- General Singer has served on the United States Congressional Advisory Committee for the United States Military Academies.
- He is the recipient of the Army Commendation Medal, Meritorious Service Medal, Air Force Good Conduct Medal, Long and Faithful Service Medal, Aid to Civilian Authorities Medal and the Defense of Liberty Metal personally presented to him by Governor George Pataki of New York for his active service during the World Trade Center attack, as well as other Federal and State decorations.